Katharina Siegel is a Photographer and Visual artist from Frankfurt am Main.
Graduated Photography Gerrit Rietveld Academie, Netherlands.
Studied Communication Design and Photography at Hochschule Darmstadt, Germany.
Studied Sociology, Philosophy and Anthropology at Goethe University, Frankfurt am Main.
- GUP New Photo Talent 2022
- Winner Lighthouse scholarship Fotodok, Utrecht (2021-2022)
- Nominee (2nd place) Hogeschool van Amsterdam (HVA) / Amsterdam University of Applied Sciences – Photographer in Residence program
- Solo exhibition ,Rush’ at The Art of September, Amsterdam (October – November 2020)
- Group exhibition at The Art of September, Amsterdam (June 2020)
- Group exhibition ‘Misplaced’ at Oped Space, Tokyo (May 2020). Visible at the online platform Artsy.
- Exhibition ‘Relating to Colour’ at Stedelijk Museum, Amsterdam (March – April 2019). – Postponed due to the Corona Virus outbreak
- Participant Polycopies photo bookfair, Paris 2019
- Group exhibition ‘Utopies’ with ARP France, Paris (October 2019)
- Group exhibition ‘Auspuff’ at Looiersgracht 60, Amsterdam (May 2019)
- Temporary employee at Huis Marseille, Amsterdam (June 2019 – January 2010)
- Group exhibition ‘Techniciens des Surfaces’ at Stedelijk Museum, Amsterdam. (March – April 2019)
- Graphic Design Internship, Social Media coordinator, Press Photography and Communication Assistant for MOCO Museum Amsterdam (2017)
- Exhibition Stadtlabor Gallus – Historical Museum, Frankfurt am Main (2015)