Katharina Siegel is a Photographer and Visual artist from Frankfurt am Main.
Student Photography Gerrit Rietveld Academie, Netherlands.
Studied Communication Design and Photography at Hochschule Darmstadt, Germany.
Studied Sociology, Philosophy and Anthropology at Goethe University, Frankfurt am Main.
- Group exhibition at The Art of September, Amsterdam (June 2020)
- Group exhibition ‘Misplaced’ at Oped Space, Tokyo (May 2020). Visible at the online platform Artsy.
- Exhibition ‘Relating to Colour’ at Stedelijk Museum, Amsterdam (March – April 2019). – Postponed due to the Corona Virus outbreak
- Participant Polycopies photo bookfair, Paris 2019
- Group exhibition ‘Utopies’ with ARP France, Paris (October 2019)
- Group exhibition ‘Auspuff’ at Looiersgracht 60, Amsterdam (May 2019)
- Temporary employee at Huis Marseille, Amsterdam (June 2019 – today)
- Group exhibition ‘Techniciens des Surfaces’ at Stedelijk Museum, Amsterdam. (March – April 2019)
- Graphic Design Internship, Social Media coordinator, Press Photography and Communication Assistant for MOCO Museum Amsterdam (2017)
- Exhibition Stadtlabor Gallus – Historical Museum, Frankfurt am Main (2015)